- QUINFOG (CSIC, Madrid),
- Superconducting quantum circuits and nanomechanics group (WMI, Garching)
- Molchip group (ICMA, Zaragoza)
- Nanophotonics (ICMA, Zaragoza)
We can classify ourselves inside the field of quantum technologies. A brief discussion on the topic can be found here.
In particular we work:
- circuit-QED. We study the dynamics of quantum circuits with the objective of building quantum chips.
- Molecular qubits. Here, we use chemically engineered magnetic molecules as qubits integrated in superconducting circuits. This hybridization pursues a long term quantum information processor.
- Quantum plasmonics. We want to explore the manipulation of plasmons at the nanoscale when they behave quantum.
- Quantum and complex systems. We put together complex networks and quantum mechanics. We tackle the concepts of quantum navigation in real networks, efficient information extraction, quantum synchronization, etc …
Some publications in our group [link]